ATi’s Response to COVID-19
With an increase in uncertainty arising due to COVID-19, Australian Training Institute is focused on implementing significant planning and prevention to ensure our staff and their families’ as well as our clients health and well-being remains of paramount importance.
As our face-to-face interactions with our clients is ample, and our close-knit team is in constant communication and contact, we have provided facemasks and antibacterial hand sanitiser to each staff as well as dispensers in communal areas. We have also increased the intensity of our onsite and equipment cleaning to include daily disinfecting of all communal areas and work stations, cleaning/sanitizing of manikins internally and externally after each use, cleaning/sanitizing of bandages after each use and cleaning/sanitizing of any other equipment and tools used throughout a class. At this stage, we believe it is our duty of care to protect our staff and clients and reduce risk.
How about face-to-face classes?
At this stage Australian Training Institute has no plans to cancel any face-to-face classes. Of course, however, we have made reasonable adjustments in line with current advice and recommendations by State, Territory and Federal authorities, the Australian Resuscitation Council, Australian Industry and Skills Committee, and ASQA. These adjustments include;
- ATi is a registered COVID Safe Business with all training venues registered as COVID Safe
- ATi’s NO Contact Practical Training
- Strict equipment sanitisation procedures
- Limited class sizes to adhere with social distancing
- Temperature checks upon arrival
- Multiple sanitising stations including provision of facemasks
- Strict student check-in procedures
- Paperless classrooms
Our responsibility for the continued health and safety of you and our VET community is crucial and this proactive planning is to ensure our commitment to you is not disrupted.
What can you do in relation to COVID-19?
If you would like to further assist in making sure we are providing the safest and hygienic space for all, here are a few suggestions:
- Regularly wash and sanitize your hands
- If you are sick, have been sick recently, or feel that you are getting sick, stay home
- Be conscious and mindful of your surroundings and cover your mouth with a tissue when sneezing or coughing and throw the tissue in the bin
- Keep a reasonable distance between yourself and others
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
We understand that this may require extra effort and patience from you – but we think these steps are important to follow. We will notify you directly of any further changes that may impact our ability to carry out any training as currently scheduled.
If you have any further questions or queries, do not hesitate to email our team at email@example.com or contact us on 1300 716 410 Monday – Friday between 8:30am – 3:30pm.
We want you to know that Australian Training Institute is committed to ensuring a healthy and safe working environment, we wish you, your family, and your workplace all the best in navigating this challenging time.