- Nationally recognised and meet your WHS Legislation
- Flexible delivery including weekends
- Certificates issued the following business day
- Interactive and engaging trainers
- We service rural Australia
- After Work- hours & Weekends Times
Onsite Asthma & Anaphylaxis Training
The combined Asthma and Anaphylaxis course is designed to comply with the requirements for Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management in an education and care setting under the National Quality Framework.
This course includes 2 units from ACECQA’s approved list:
- 22282VIC Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace
- 22300VIC Provide First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
This unit of competency has been developed to provide students with the skills to recognise an asthma attack, provide first aid assistance to the casualty, hold blue reliever medication in a first aid kit for asthma emergencies and the administration of prescribed medications.
This unit describes the outcomes required to assist a person suffering an anaphylactic reaction until the arrival of medical assistance. Application of this unit relates to the use of adrenaline auto-injecting devices, (e.g. EpiPen®). The also unit covers the recognition, management, prevention and risk minimisation strategies related to allergic reactions and anaphylaxis. It provides the outcomes required to develop and implement a management plan to reduce the risk of severe reactions in individuals diagnosed with anaphylaxis.
3 – 4 hours total:
- 2 hours pre work online workbook. A link to the online workbook will be provided to all participants in a confirmation email after your booking has been made.
- 1.5 hour face to face session.
- Written exam for every unit
- Group activities and oral questioning throughout the course
- Practical demonstrations/skills assessments.
On successful completion of the course participants will be issued with a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for:
22282VIC Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace (valid for 3 years)
22300VIC Provide First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis (valid for 3 years)
Can be issued the day of training so long as all participant names are provided prior to training, otherwise they are issued the following business day.
Reminders & Renewals
As part of our service to you, we send email reminders to all participants 1 month prior to their certification expiring and the option to complete an Express Renewal rather than the full course again.
What to Bring
- 1 form of Photo ID (i.e. Passport, Drivers licence, Photo ID card, Student card)
- Wear comfortable clothing
$ 80 per person (minimum 15 people)
Please submit an Enquiry Form to find out more.
*Direct Deposit *Company Cheque *Debit Card *Credit Card
No additional surcharge for ANY credit cards.
A deposit of $500 is required to confirm your preferred date with the remaining balance due within 7 days of your invoice date unless the training is booked within 7 days of the training, then the full payment is required upfront.
Our accreditation number is 91510 and can be viewed at the following link ATI Accreditation. ATi maintains strict policy and procedures in line with its accreditation, and also ensure that these values are upheld among our employees and instructors.
Asthma & Anaphylaxis Training
Some of our satisfied clients
Australian Training Institute offer courses in 3 convenient locations to make it easy for you to get the training you need.