Our accreditation number is 91510 and can be viewed at the following link ATI Accreditation. ATi maintains strict policy and procedures in line with its accreditation, and also ensure that these values are upheld among our employees and instructors.
Onsite LVR (Low Voltage Rescue) Training
Our LVR course is based on the unit of competency UETTDRRF06B Perform Rescue From A Live LV Panel. This unit will provide you with the skills and knowledge to manage a casualty involved in performing a rescue from a live Low Voltage panel. In an emergency situation in which the casualty requires CPR, you or your employees will have the lifesaving skills to manage the situation until emergency services arrive.
A prerequisite of this training is the unit HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Identify and Control Risks and Hazards
- Using the Fire Blanket
- Risk Management
- Maintenance of Rescue Equipment
- Risk/Hazard Identification
- Low Voltage Rescue Procedures
- Removing the Victim & One Man Drag Method
- Risk Treatment
- Review and Monitoring Treatment of Victims
- Safe Performance of Live Electrical Work
- Obligations of The Employer
- General Burns, Flash Burns, Airway Burns, Electrical Burns and Bleeding
- Low Voltage Rescue Training
- Providing Safety Equipment
- Obligations of The Employee
- General Principles of Low Voltage Rescue
- Use and Maintenance of The Rescue Kit
- Securing the Incident Scene
LVR and Provide CPR: 3-4 hours total consists face to face and course pre work in the form of an online workbook (1 hour).
LVR and Provide First Aid: 8 hours total consists face to face and course pre work in the form of 2 online workbooks (3 hours). A link to the online workbooks will be provided to all participants in a confirmation email after your booking has been made.
- Multiple choice theory exam
- Group activities and oral questioning throughout the course
- Practical demonstrations/skills assessments.
On successful completion of the course participants will be issued with a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for UETTDRRF06B Perform rescue from a live LV panel and HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (valid for 1 year)
Can be issued the day of training so long as all participant names are provided prior to training, otherwise they are issued the following business day.
Reminder & Renewals
As part of our service to you, we send email reminders to all participants 1 month prior to their certification expiring and the option to complete an Express Renewal rather than the full course again.
- 1 form of Photo ID (i.e. Passport, Drivers licence, Photo ID card, Student card)
- Wear comfortable clothing
$120 per person for LVR + CPR (minimum 7 people)
Further discounts apply for groups of 14 or more. Please submit an Enquiry Form to find out more.
$160 per person for LVR + Provide First Aid (minimum 7 people)
Further discounts apply for groups of 17 or more. Please submit an Enquiry Form to find out more.
*Direct Deposit *Company Cheque *Debit Card *Credit Card
No additional surcharge for ANY credit cards.
A deposit of $500 is required to confirm your preferred date with the remaining balance due within 7 days of your invoice date unless the training is booked within 7 days of the training, then the full payment is required upfront.
LVR Training UETTDRRF06B
Some of our satisfied clients
Australian Training Institute offer courses in 4 convenient locations to make it easy for you to get the training you need.
- Brisbane CBD