The First Aid unit, HLTAID003 Provide First Aid, is nationally accredited providing participants with the qualification to be a First Aid representative in many workplaces and other required situations. The course we deliver is highly practical and focused on real Safety Scenarios that you can put in to practice.
NEW HLTAID011 Provide First Aid in 2021!
This unit was also previously known as Apply First Aid HLTFA311A, Senior First Aid, Apply First Aid HLTFA301B, Apply First Aid HLTFA301C.
5-6 hours blended – online and face-to-face
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- Fractures and dislocations
- Burns and scalds
- Head, chest and spinal injuries
- Fainting and unconsciousness
- Bandaging techniques
- Breathing difficulties
- Poisoning, bites, stings and much more!
- Online Multiple choice theory workbook
- Group activities and oral questioning
- Practical demonstrations/skills assessments
Physical requirements of this course
It is a requirement of this unit that students are to perform a minimum of 2 minutes of uninterrupted CPR on a manikin placed on the floor. This is a mandatory requirement as stated in the Training Package and there are no exceptions that can be made.
If for any reason students are unable to perform these physical requirements, students cannot be deemed competent or issued with a Statement of Attainment and will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will be issued with a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for:
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (valid for 12 months)
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support (valid for 3 years)
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid (valid for 3 years)
NEW HLTAID011 Provide First Aid in 2021! Includes:
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
*Certificates are issued same day!
*Only for training completed during week days. All other certificates are issued by close of business the following business day. Additional A4 Hard Copy and wallet-sized certificates can be issued for an additional $25 (ask our staff for more details) to help keep certification details handy. Please email your request to purchase these certificates to email@example.com or call our office on 1300 716 410.
- 1 form of Photo ID (i.e. Passport, Drivers licence, Photo ID card, Student card)
- Wear comfortable clothing
Pocket Mask Training AVAILABLE!
For an additional $30 receive additional training with a pocket mask supplied to you, and your Statement of Attainment will also include the Pocket Mask training. Click on the link below for Course Dates.
ALL scheduled public courses GUARANTEED to run. We do NOT cancel classes due to small numbers.
Onsite training is available at NO EXTRA cost in a number of formats to suit your busy schedule: after hours, weekends including Sundays, etc. All subject to availability. Please contact our ATi Angels on 1300 716 410 for further information or submit an online inquiry form.
ATi is a Registered Training Organisation and all our courses are Nationally Recognised. Our accreditation number is 91510 and can be viewed on the National Register by following the link ATI Accreditation. ATi maintains strict policy and procedures in line with its accreditation, and also ensure that these values are upheld among our employees and instructors.