Our LVR course is based on the unit of competency UETTDRRF06B Perform Rescue From A Live LV Panel. This unit will provide you with the skills and knowledge to manage a casualty involved in performing a rescue from a live Low Voltage panel. In an emergency situation in which the casualty requires CPR, you or your employees will have the lifesaving skills to manage the situation until emergency services arrive.
A prerequisite of this training is the unit HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Identify and Control Risks and Hazards
- Using the Fire Blanket
- Risk Management
- Maintenance of Rescue Equipment
- Risk/Hazard Identification
- Low Voltage Rescue Procedures
- Removing the Victim & One Man Drag Method
- Risk Treatment
- Review and Monitoring Treatment of Victims
- Safe Performance of Live Electrical Work
- Obligations of The Employer
- General Burns, Flash Burns, Airway Burns, Electrical Burns and Bleeding
- Low Voltage Rescue Training
- Providing Safety Equipment
- Obligations of The Employee
- General Principles of Low Voltage Rescue
- Use and Maintenance of The Rescue Kit
- Securing the Incident Scene
LVR and Provide CPR: 3-4 hours total consists face to face and course pre work in the form of an online workbook (1 hour).
LVR and Provide First Aid: 8 hours total consists face to face and course pre work in the form of 2 online workbooks (3 hours). A link to the online workbooks will be provided to all participants in a confirmation email after your booking has been made.
- Multiple choice theory exam
- Group activities and oral questioning throughout the course
- Practical demonstrations/skills assessments.
On successful completion of the course participants will be issued with a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for UETTDRRF06B Perform rescue from a live LV panel (valid for 12 months)
*Certificates are issued same day!
*Only for training completed at our Parramatta training facility during week days. All other certificates are issued by close of business the following business day. Additional wallet-sized certificate can be issued for an additional $5 (ask our staff for more details) to help keep certification details handy. Certificates are in soft copy PDF format. If you require an A4 hard copy certificate, this can be purchased and posted out for an additional $10 per certificate at checkout. Alternatively, please email your request for a hard copy certificate to email@example.com or call of Head Office on 1300 716 410.
- 1 form of Photo ID (i.e. Passport, Drivers licence, Photo ID card, Student card)
- Wear comfortable clothing
$60 plus the cost of the Provide CPR or Provide First Aid course.
ALL scheduled public courses GUARANTEED to run.
We do NOT cancel classes due to small numbers.
Onsite training is available at NO EXTRA cost in a number of formats to suit your busy schedule: after hours, weekends including Sundays, etc. All subject to availability. Please contact our ATi Angels on 02 9893 8813 for further information or submit an online inquiry form.
Our accreditation number is 91510 and can be viewed at the following link ATI Accreditation. ATi maintains strict policy and procedures in line with its accreditation, and also ensure that these values are upheld among our employees and instructors.