1300 716 410
Here’s your course confirmation details!
Class: cfa2018-1008 P Ticket: https://australiantraininginstitute.edu.au?ee=msg_url_trigger&snd_msgr=html&gen_msgr=html&message_type=ticketing&context=registrant&token=1-1fd24499f8809052c3c75ca159bfac09&GRP_ID=26&id=0
Venue: Parramatta Head Office Suite 610, 118 Church Street Parramatta New South Wales
HLTAID003 & HLTAID004 ONLINE WORKBOOK TO BE COMPLETED BY ALL STUDENTS
The online workbook can be accessed via this link https://atielearning.com.au and follow the instructions below:
1. Enter your Username and Password to login. If this is your first time, create a made up Username and Password and click on ‘Login’.
2. Fill in the remainder of your details (only fields highlighted in RED are required).
3. Click on ‘Update Profile’ at bottom of page.
4. Click on ‘Home’ at bottom of page.
5. Select the ‘HLTAID003 & HLTAID004 Online Workbook‘ at top of page. If you can’t see the workbook listed above, click on the Show All Courses button to the right of your screen.
6. Enter the Enrolment Key ‘savelives‘ when prompted and click on ‘Enrol Me’.
7. Once you have completed all 13 Chapters, an automated email notification will be sent to ATi. No need to print anything.
*It is recommended that the online workbook be completed prior to your course date. If you do not get a chance to complete it prior to your course date, please still attend your course, however your certificate cannot be issued until the online workbook has been successfully completed.
WHAT TO BRING
1. Your ticket to gain entry to your class.
2. Printed Copy of your Unique Student Identifier (USI) OR Email USI to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to course
3. Government issued photo ID (license, passport, ID card)
5. Wear comfortable clothing (no suits, skirts, etc.)
USI – Unique Student Identifier
From the 1st January 2015 each student will need a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to obtain their certificate of attainment upon completion of their nationally recognised training in Australia.
How do I get my USI?
You can simply apply for it on-line in a matter of minutes by visiting usi.gov.au or call 1300 857 536 for assistance.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By receiving this email you have agreed to Australian Training Institute’s Terms and Conditions either via verbal acceptance or viewed through our website.
You can review the terms and conditions including the Cancellation and Refund policy here: ATi Participant Handbook .