Frequently asked questions
How long is my Statement of Attainment (Certificate) valid for?
- Provide First Aid statements of attainment, are valid for 3 years.
- CPR statements of attainment are valid for 1 year.
- Asthma Management statements of attainment are valid for 3 years.
- Anaphylaxis Management statements of attainment are valid for 3 years.
- Perform Rescue from a Live Low Voltage Panel statements of attainment are valid for 1 year.
When and how will I receive my Statement of Attainment (Certificate)?
You will receive your Statement of Attainment (Certificate) by close of business on the day of your course once deemed competent if attending our Parramatta training facility. For all other training facilities, you will receive your Statement of Attainment by the close of the following business day after your day of training. Statement of Attainments are issued in soft copy PDF format. If you require a hard copy, you can select the option to at the time of your booking. Please note additional fees apply for Hard Copy and Wallet Sized Certificates.
My company is situated in rural Australia, can ATi assist us with our First Aid training needs?
Yes, ATi can travel to rural areas to conduct training for group bookings. Please call 1300 716 410 for further details.
Some of our satisfied clients
Australian Training Institute offer courses in 4 convenient locations to make it easy for you to get the training you need.
- Brisbane CBD